All 37 art Reviews

Danielle Danielle

Very cute, I love it! Your shading is very well done if I might add.

AranOcean responds:

Thank you!

Kiri Kiri

Wow that is just too cool. Your color blending and shading is very well placed on this creation. Is this digital or traditional?

Ponchokarate responds:

Its digital;)

3D Cube 3D Cube

Abstract, I like it : )

69105 responds:

Thanks m8.

Jeanne from Vanitas no carte Jeanne from Vanitas no carte

Add some color mate and it will be even better : )

Poppy Feed Poppy Feed

98 views, not one vote or comment sigh... Mate, this is very well put together and is very well put together. Keep it up!

-JamsArts

KuraiSr responds:

This is my last drawing

Share the sparkle Share the sparkle

I do love that glow effect you have on there, and your color blending is very well matched. Great piece, you just got yourself a follower : )

Harukoemiko responds:

oh my gosh thank you sooooo much.... rlly you dont know what that means to me..... more glow stufff coming....

Whitney Whitney

Great job! The background really does go well with the drawing.

LinkNiak responds:

Thanks! :D

Chloe Chloe

I do enjoy the stance and your color choices. That is what nakes it for me. Great job!

Settler Raiders Settler Raiders

Both awesome art and story mate! The weapons are really awesome looking as well!

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

I'm planning on developing this as a series, this is just a really really small step. There will be more characters and stories for each of them. Many thanks! Still, I wanna keep the premise of a cartoon stylized mashed with sci fi and fantasy. I think this makes it different.

Cartoon Photostudy Cartoon Photostudy

I really enjoy that style is pretty sweet. Keep it up!

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

This is how I do digital painting, it's different than my webcomic style as I ink lines, this one I don't. I just use only my low opacity pencil brush to draw everything. Thanks alot m8!